Paradise Island Festival
Paradise Island Festival is a two-day music, arts and culture festival on Koh Samui, Thailand.
Paradise Island Festival
The first festival of its kind to be staged in the glorious beauty of the south of Thailand, it features some of the best international and Thai musical acts, alongside an arts program showcasing the very best that Thai culture has to offer.
Paradise Island Festival is presented by Soundcrash, a UK concert specialists with 10 years of history planning and promoting concerts, festivals and events throughout the UK and Europe.
Emulating our last beach festival, Soundwave in Croatia, where over the last few years we've had had the likes of DJ Shadow, De La Soul, The Wailers, Fat Freddies Drop, Bonobo, Little Dragon and Jamie XX, Paradise Island Festival on Koh Samui will focus on feel-good music like soul, funk, hip-hop, jazz, reggae, ska, world music and the best funky, uplifting DJs.
With a full arts program of live fire performances, painting and graffiti jams, sunset yoga and sunrise meditation, Thai Cookery and Tai Chi classes sitting alongside other little treats like secret after parties and exclusive artist boat parties, Paradise Island Festival has everything you need to make your trip to South East Asia all the more magical.
What is Paradise Island Festival?
- A Celebration Of Arts and Music in a beautiful secluded bay in Thailand.
- Featuring some of the best and most well known international and Thai bands, DJs and performers for a magical weekend of good times on the beautiful East coast of Koh Samui.
- Paradise Island Festival offers the musical and arts experience of a lifetime to Thai and international tourists, and locals.
- Paradise Island is a ‘real music’ festival. An eco-conscious and environmentally friendly alternative to the Full Moon parties, with a completely different culture that focuses on arts, music and responsible tourism
- Paradise Island has a positive impact on the island, working closely with the local community to ensure that environmental sustainability, reforestation, nature conservation, positive tourism and spreading awareness is at the forefront of the festival.
- Paradise Island encompasses a selection of the best International / Thai music and an exceptional arts programme including Thai performance art, traditional art, yoga classes, Thai massage, Thai cooking, workshops and more.
- The event takes place at The Beach Bar Samui on Chaweng Noi Beach